Thai Puppet Performance


.:Hun Lakhon Lek Joe Louis:.

Last night was so amazing night that me & Fadzrina had.


I receive an invitation from The Royal Thai Consulate-General, Penang to attend their 1st year celebration for the art & culture. They had a Traditional Thai Puppet Performance. Once the invitation in my hand, i did call them for reservation, the girl from Thai Consulate who attend my call ask me did im going to bring my partner or not. 'err...err..can i bring a girlfriend?' (see how straight n 'jakun' am i, just bring je la right? because later on they will not check who are the people that you bring in, i just need to tell them that i want to reserve for 2 ppls) hahaha...diyana, diyana...

so end up, i reserve 2 seats and start thinking who am i going to bring (i dont want to be alone to watch such a good performance) ratna! - she cant make it, coz she had to stay up after work. Fadz! - i text her on facebook, then waiting her for reply, owh..she said she might be got something to do that day. hurmm..lost hope nak tgk dgn Fadz (she's my girlfriend who really close to me after Ratna & Emma) but its ok, i have strong feeling that Fadz going to come with me.

Then next morning Fadz give the positive answer, she can make it!

By the way that morning which is yesterday, i feel so down (normally i will go the school with my dress or blouse & put make up) but then that morning, i even didnt wash my hair, didnt put make up and just wear shirt n jeans - can see how ugly am i that time! - i didnt bother at all ok..(ini semua gara-gara Mr Chomel a.k.a En Ketegaq saya!)

but on the evening everything went so well and colourful!heeee....
Time for relax & enjoy for the performance. i pick my blue silky dress and pep toe shoe which is black in color, and black handbag. around 6.15pm i go to fetch Fadz. and Fadz bought me something! she just comeback from Bandung last week (i really want to go there..i wanted to buy a lace clothes for my wedding!) as Fadz so concern that i really like to collect Pashmina@shawl, she bought me a black shawl with flower embroidery on top of it, that so nice! Thanks Fadz! so i match it with my dress, hee..see?she just make it perfect!

When we arrive the welcome speech almost finish! (that i really want actually, i dont want to hear the speech - boring la!)

The performance so amazing! I thought it just like normal shadow puppet show that i always attend before, but its not! totally different. (although that performance is amazing - but Mr Fazil lagi amazinng sbb i still igt kat dia mase tu!)

The performance is called Hun Lakhon Lek Joe Louis, the puppet is 3D puppet and have 3 persons going to move the puppet, 1st person handle the right hand and head, 2nd person handle the leg and follow the music, 3rd person handle the left side. it was so amazing when this 3 ppls have to synchronize with each other and at the same time they have to follow the rhythm and tempo. The story about Ramayana & Sita. The Hanuman character so catchy, he play with the audience, come and hug the audience. Actually me & Fadz so frust coz we both didnt bring a camera. My handphone camera got problem plak, i cant take photo, once i take photo it will hang for 2 hours. Damn it!

I really want to take a photo with those puppet and puppetier. Me & Fadz da mula buat muka tak malu, and searching around for anybody who can take photo for us and email those photo to us back. I saw someone, err..but i wasn't sure whether that girl still remember or not. Fadz dgn muka selamba ask that girl. That girl pandang i, hey! u lama x jumpe..hows u doing now?' (ok..that girl remember me,heeee...) so makin senang la kami nak tanya dia kan. kitorg mintak 1 pic je tau, end up But (nama that Thai girl is But) amik byk gambar kitorg. i will upload it once that girl send us an email tomorrow.

After the performance me & Fadz having a coffee at SegaFredo. Chit Chat until 10 something. Really womens talk. We talk a lot about our life and our future plan. future plan - we want to watch District 9 tonight. heeeee..........

* Mr Chomel - if you around sure you are the first person that will accross to my mind to acompany me to watch that performance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

J A T U H

Love Your Life

'semangat, mari peluk aku cepat!'