::100 TrUTh abOut Me::


WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage:
plain water

2. Last phone call:
Ms Hiew…asking for freebies

3. Last text message:
Mrs Su…ask about theater

4. Last song you listened to:
Piano Concerto – by maksim…listening now

5. Last time you cried:
Last Sunday (thinking of him)


HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice:
Nope..NOPE!

7. Been cheated on:
Yup...~~~

8. Kissed someone & regretted it:
YESSSSS!

9. Lost someone special:
yess…and he still in my heart!

10. Been depressed:
arrrggghhhh…yes

11. Been drunk and threw up:
never


LIST THREE FAVOURITE COLOURS:

12. black
13. pink
14. White


THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)

15. Made a new friend:
yups

16. Fallen out of love:
Definately

17. Laughed until you cried:
No…lol

18. Met someone who changed you:
no…I the one who can change myself!

19. Found out who your true friends were
yes…thanks god for sending u

20. Found out someone was talking about you:
yeah!...n it’s all about my talent!

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list:
yeap…..

22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life:
after screening…95%

23. How many kids do you want to have:
Two...hopefully 1 boy n 1 girl...twins would b GREAT!!

24. Do you have any pets:
don’t have this moment…stop petting>>>

25. Do you want to change your name:
don’t want…if I got second life, I still want this name

26. What did you do for your last birthday:
working

27. What time did you wake up today:
6.30am

28. What were you doing at midnight last night:
having supper after finish theater rehearsals

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for:
cant wait for my coming show!

30. Last time you saw your Mother:
Last 4th may 2009…….mummy I miss u

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life:
meeting all the people who not contribute something in my life

32. What are you listening to right now:
my students voice….now it’s a time for them to going back home

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom:
Yes…

34. What's getting on your nerves right now:
going to RTM later….

35. Most visited webpage:
Fantasy to Reality….my blog

36. Whats your real name:
Nordiyana Md Aini

37. Nicknames:
Diyana

38. Relationship Status:
Its Complicated - single

39. Zodiac sign:
Virgo

40. Male or female?:
female

41. Elementary:
Tabika Kemas Felda

42. Middle School?:
SKLTP 6

43. High school/college?
SMKTA, SMTKT,UPM,USM

44. Hair colour:
dark brown

45. Long or short:
not really short n not too long

46. Height:
154cm – I want to be tall!!!!

47. Do you have a crush on someone?:
yes…and he younger than me

48. What do you like about yourself?:
my confidence, self esteem and I can control the situation

49. Piercings:
2 @ my ears

50. Tattoos:
wanted to…but I cant!

51. Righty or lefty:
Righty

FIRSTS :

52. First surgery:
never!

53. First piercing:
8 yrs old – my dad took me there

54. First best friend
siti nurhanida! – don’t know where is she now

55. First sport you joined:
sprint…

56. First vacation:
cant remember cause since baby I used to follow my dad n mum
(my mum from kedah, dad from Johor and working in Brunei n Spore)

58. First pair of trainers:
7 yrs old

RIGHT NOW:

59. Eating:
nope

60. Drinking:
nope

61. I'm about to:
out for meeting

62. Listening to:
still myself...ignoring the lullaby

63. Waiting on:
the sms…

YOUR FUTURE :

64. Want kids?:
yup!...be nice if I can get 1 boy n 1 girl (amin.....)

65. Get Married?:
Hope so…next year!

66. Career?:
wanted to be acting coach!!

WHICH IS BETTER :

67. Lips or eyes:
eyes

68. Hugs or kisses:
hugs

69. Shorter or taller:
taller

70. Older or Younger:
younger

71. Romantic or spontaneous:
50 - 50

72. Nice stomach or nice arms:
nice stomach cause I got nice arms already!

73. Sensitive or loud:
loud

74. Hook-up or relationship:
relationship

75. Trouble maker or hesitant:
Trouble maker


HAVE YOU EVER :

76. Kissed a stranger:
nope

77. Drank hard liquor:
I did!

78. Lost glasses/contacts:
yup…2 times

79. Sex on first date:
nope

80. Broken someone's heart:
yes, definitely!

82. Been arrested:
never

83. Turned someone down:
yeah! If that person irate me!

84. Cried when someone died:
yes :(

85. Fallen for a friend?:
yups...and its all good

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself:
yes!!

87. Miracles:
all the time

88. Love at first sight:
happen 2 times

89. Heaven:
oh yes

90. Santa Claus:
errrr…not! But I got present from them

91. Kiss on the first date:
nope!

92. Angels:
its me!... :-)

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time:
yes

95. Did you sing today?:
yes...whitney (i wanna dance with somebody)

96. Ever cheated on somebody?:
yes

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?:
2002...i shouldn't say no when he ask to marry him!

98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?
hurmmm…no!

99. Are you afraid of falling in love?:
no..yes…no…yes..NOPE!! ;-)

100. Posting this as 100 truths?:
maybe.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

J A T U H

Love Your Life

'semangat, mari peluk aku cepat!'