When It Comes You Cant Hide

When it comes you can’t hide!
When it finds you, just accept it...
.
.
.
I’m fall sick, just back to school after 2 days MC.
Still not recover yet.
On last Monday my temperatures goes up to 40°C.
Thanks to all dear family & friends who pray for my health.
In life, I believe when ALLAH give us happiness comes together with a challenges.
I understand that ALLAH always knows the best why HE gives us challenges.
Sick or challenges that I face is like a reminder to me that ALLAH still love me & want me to close to HIM.

PEGAWAI KEBUDAYAAN B41
I pass the exam! waiting for a letter from SPA for next stage exam ~ AMIN, YA ALLAH...permudahkan semuanya!

Comments

  1. Dah kata u boleh lepas. Next stage pastikan u show u r fully confident, fully capable, n full of experiences.

    Don't show u r fool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK

    thanks, i will do my best utk exam yg seterusnya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

J A T U H

Love Your Life

'semangat, mari peluk aku cepat!'