Small Change, Make a Differences..is it?



I don’t know this year would be how many years; I didn't celebrate Hari Raya Qurban with Aini's family already. Last year, I didn't back to Johor also, but still in Hari Raya Qurban mood. Going to visit my aunty house at Bayan Lepas, visit my cousin house at Seberang Jaya, having ketupat and rendang for celebration. Actually I have uncle, aunties, cousins and relative stay area Penang & Kedah, but very rare for me to visit them accept my cousin who stay in Seberang Jaya because we are close since we were young and my aunty at Bayan Lepas because she always call and ask me to have lunch at her house.

This year, I am not really in the mood to celebrate Hari Raya Qurban, just stay alone at my apartment, watching TV, spent most my time at Anak Anak Kota…prepare for the Pesta Heritage Heboh Street Festival – my KongsiGelap Battlefield Game. Nothing much, is just another weekend that I still have to work. And I guess is the only free weekend that I can have because start on next week I’ll be busy with USM Expo Education@Impiana KLCC, Ko-Tai Musical Show and Jom Makan Show.

Alamak! I just realize that the title above just nothing to do with my entry,hahaha…actually I want to tell you guys that I made a change in my bedroom, went to Jusco and I bought new pillow, new pillow case (pink in color with white abstract crave on it), new blanket ( its pink+purple with small flower on it), new towel ( I dunno..feel like want to have green color with big flower on it) and new fragrance for my car – change with floral smell to sport attraction. I throw my 2 teddy bear and my small pillow as well, no teddy bear and no small pillow anymore. It’s a small change I make in order to move on and its make big differences. Those teddy bear now stay in my living room. Anyone in the house can use & hug that teddy which is previously I didn’t allowed anyone to touch it because to me it’s too precious but now its no more! NO MORE!
Start from last night i slept with to big pillows, new blanket, nothing that i hold in hand to hug (i have habit which is I must hug something in order for me to sleep well) and last night also make me wake up a few times, once at 1am, once at 3am and last at 5am then i didnt sleep till 6.30am this morning ~ prepare myself for working today.
___________________________________________________________________

Why you in Penang while your family in Johor?
Hah? you not local meh?
Ooooo...I ingat you orang Penang?

here is the answer...

Although I am born and breed in South Malaysia, Johor but my origin come from both north & south Malaysia, as my dad from Johor and my mum from Kedah, then after they married, my dad brought my mum to Johor and we live in Johor until now. Why im still in Penang? I do came to Penang since I am baby, visiting all the my mum relatives then every my end term school break, if will stay in Penang for a weeks and then stay at Baling,Kedah with my aunty for another 3 weeks. After graduation for my diploma, I was planning to continue in Acting studies instead continue my Business studies, and the only place that I can find a Degree in Acting & Directing is University Science of Malaysia. Then after graduate i got job here and maybe due to used to be in Penang so, i stay here...That's why I am here in Penang. I love penang because of their food, mostly because i still can do theater here~ org ckp ada kaki bile nk join teater. It's a small change that i make but give me big impact in my life, i choose to move from my hometown & come here to stay in Penang (boleh ke di kategorikan sebagai Qurban?)

*im going to Taiping after work, visit my in law family to be...the boyfriend tunggu i k!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

J A T U H

Love Your Life

'semangat, mari peluk aku cepat!'