Checked List!

Credit to Google for the pic

My entire lives I never have checked list what I want to buy on next week, or next month or next year. I just buy and do when I think is necessary only. Like when I want to have car, I just think about it on July 2008, discuss with my parents, had an advice from car sales person, then on October 2008 I manage to have my own car, without any guarantor. Actually at 1st place is really hard for me to buy car, 1st reason because I can’t buy a car in Johor although I born in Johor but I’m working and live in Penang, 2nd reason I can’t buy in Penang due to I just working in Penang and the address is not permanent address, quit difficult, but with help with the sales person I manage to get thru the process smoothly.

As I’m going to turn to 27 this year (just few more days to go) is like wonderful year to me. I got a lot of things happen this year, and my life turn to be so colorful and I become wiser more than before. Accept part suka merajuk dengan my mum ~ that’s why my sister selalu cakap I lebih manja compared to another 3 sisters…hehehe

This year is a first year I really have checked list and due date for the checked list that I done, but mostly towards my wedding and for new beginning life to built family. Let me share the checked list.

*Swimming (ada kena-mengena ke dgn wedding? ADA sbb the bf suka swimming, so I kena belajar berenang, takkan la dia pegi mandi kat pool I just teman kat tepi pool je kan?

*Having own house – ye la after married tak kan nak sewa je kan? Dari sewa baik bayar utk rumah sendiri, senang nak tukar cat ke, nak decorate ke, actually dah survey, for info if wanna buy house in Penang if you already bought the house with RM100K and with 3 bedrooms, then you want to buy 2nd house with lower price the answer is NO and NO. You must buy same price like before or higher than that. For Penang only the other state I wasn’t sure about that.

*Budget for wedding – semua dah siap, siap dateline date lagi, thanks to my mum, she really help me a lot, cuma Mak Andam je we have the issue, as I always have a theater show, and he the only one that I trust for do make up for me, bukan I tak trust orang lain, but this person always discuss with me before make up session, I want simple and with the fresh look and my mum want her friend to make up me during the wedding.

* Dream Vacation – actually we planning to have Aussie as the destination, so from KL to Bali with Air Asia then from Bali to Aussie using Virgin Blue, sangat jimat~ so I can have more money to shopping! But we have 2nd destination in mind, go to Hat Yai and Vietnam using our own bike, then no need to think about transport ~ this idea come from my former lecturer Ms Airin now become my sis and friend Jinggo. Thanks to them. For KL –Bali – Melbourne- Perth – KL is took us roughly RM2000 only.

* Buy home stuff, like TV, Sofa, and bedroom set ~ so far the cooking stuff is almost complete, just need few stuff more to add in.

So far, thats all my check list. Wish that everything will went smoothly...Amin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

J A T U H

Love Your Life

'semangat, mari peluk aku cepat!'