Short Notice!


I hate SHORT NOTICE ~ or another words is No Notice actually.

About few hours ago, my bos was mention that my department have to move to new place as right we already merge to OTOG.

I have to bring my things to that place by today 6pm. and now 5.21pm I didn't pack up my things yet ~ waiting for any prince to come and help me :)

I will be at new place, new desk, new environment, meeting new people tomorrow ~ my friend already remind me that the area that i'm going to move down have a lot of Philippine, Thailand, Korean and a lot of guys, sure tempat tu hectic and bising :(
NVM, i will make sure that i can adapt with that new environment!mana tau bleh blaja ckp philipine lps ni, or Korea maybe....hahaha ( my big bos is Korean but have USA minded as his living in California for 35 years)


Bye...want to pack up my things now!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

J A T U H

Love Your Life

'semangat, mari peluk aku cepat!'