Its All About Me!





Dear blog,

I quit long that I didn't update you.

Today is 14th July 2010.

I’m still at the office to settle all the report before I can go back to my home.

I might be have a new ‘home’ after this but this blog still remain to update all my activities.

The new ‘home’ is more on my preparation to be bride on next year.

As 1st July 2010 Mr Farih already meet my whole family and discuss about the engagement day.

I can’t believe that Farih is so gentlemen because he took 2 days AL for him can go to Johor and meet my family.

4 days he spends his time with my family especially with my dad. Both of them really look like a son and father, because they have same interest and same taste on food as well. As most of my friends know that I don’t have any brother so Farih will come as very 1st brother to all my sisters and 2nd man in my life now.

For the Johor trip Farih made a surprise when he bring a ring to show to my mum and dad as a mark that I already taken by him.

“Pak cik cincin ni saya bawak skali sebab saya nak pak cik tau saya serius dengan Diyana, harap kalau ada orang minang Diyana macam ari tu boleh lah pak cik cakap yang Diyana dah ada orang punya”

I feel so touch when he said like that, because I can see on his eyes that he really mean it, he not lying. Among the boys that I meet up he is the only can show his confidence, his honor and loyalty.

I remember on 20th March 2010 when he bring me to his hometown, that time both of us didn’t have any relationship it more to best friend and as we work in the same place we are more closer compare to others (ye la time assignment he will be my cameraman and I become the reporter for him). I meet his ‘opah’ who at the 1st place thought im not Malay….hahaha then after that for 2 days at his home I feel comfortable, they all like a family, and on the way back to Penang he ask me that he like me and they way I treat his family. I told him, that I not prepare for that and he said I can slowly to know him better.

And up until today we are closest friends, loving couple and best enemy as we always fight for our own believe. (slalu gaduh tak sampai 5 minit pun, then baik smula). Although Farih is 5 years younger than me I still respect him. He’s the one and only.

As my finger already has the ring (ring on the finger) as mark I’m already taken by him. Thanks to Allah SWT.

The engagement set up on this coming Syawal and the family will discuss further more on the arrangement when they meet up again.

Right now both of us so busy looking for a house to buy, we have few in mind but didn’t decide which one yet. Luckily we no need to worry about the transports as both of us have 2 cars and 2 bikes (btw i dont mind if anyone said that is just local car or what, rezeki Allah SWT yang bagi, betul tak?) Just say thanks to Allah...HE the one who approve it we as human down here just propose if Allah call it to take it back, we have accept..and just don't give up to live your life.

Amin.

Regards,
Diyana Aini @ Misa Amane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

J A T U H

Love Your Life

'semangat, mari peluk aku cepat!'