Cupcakes+Me = SWEET

1
::
Aku belum agung dalam masa
Masih di sampahkan ditepi jalan bahagia
Masih berteman sepi
Masih juga dilatam rasa
Sudah jauh ditinggal dalam gaung derita
::

after raining here the rainbow come
its like fairytale
like fantasy story
hope the Luvvy Fairy with me always

(yang sentiasa percaya pada cinta,
walau cinta yang mahu bagi sudah hilang
yang mahu berbagi kasih sudah luput
hatinya tetap penuh cinta)

2

::

Love, Luv, Luvvy Duvie, Dovvy

Come Right Onto My Door

Knock Knock Knock

May I be Your Valentine?

3

::

Miss Mussy Missy

Smartineer+Bootylicious

Tick Tick Tock

I Beg Your Pardon,

May You Come Closer?

4

::

Good Goodie Goody

We Are Right Combination

You Came On Right Time

Please be with me all the time

5

::

Hold my hand

walk along the road

Close your eyes

Hear me in the dark

I'll be with you forever darl...

This one for sweet october

Comments

  1. sweet october?

    wish u have a great day always, dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah anonymous...

    wish that, pray for it, always...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

J A T U H

Love Your Life

'semangat, mari peluk aku cepat!'