im here::intro::

I just start to involve with another 'social' media, yes..blog, and i call myself as a blogger now.
I do have a lot of friend around who actively blogging and updated their activity, share their life story and even their thought .

and....to me having a blog, friendster,facebook or any latest social media is all about sharing. everyone who have it actually are the person who love to share and you can choose also which person you would love to share with your life story or your thought.

i do have blog since last 2005, but due too busy with my life, mess around and too little time to update it, the blog i left it with last poem of sweet memory.

I always keep tell my students, sharing is good..yeah, and have to remind them also sharing can be good up to the certain level and situations.

till we meet again.....daaaaa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

J A T U H

Love Your Life

'semangat, mari peluk aku cepat!'