Long Pause with Long Do list



It will be long post after long holiday (I guess so) as I have few random topics to talk about. First and foremost it’s about my DH which is officially ended in Malaysia on last Tuesday (on 3rd Hari Raya). The most part that I like is when Lynette gave a speech to Renee & Ben. It’s really deep true! I am so happy that the DH is end up just like the way it started. It is just the sweet & simple goodbye from them. I have learnt a lot from this series. Sometimes our ignorance on what happen or taking thing for granted, without realize this is could be a ‘virus’ in your life. I could relate myself on certain incident did happened in my life before; I was young and never think the consequence. Things happen, learn to forget and forgive, give and take and love people surround you.

Dear Bree, Susan, Lynette and Gabby,
I will tremendously miss you. All of you are friends who always made me laugh, cried and be good person indeed.You are type of friends that all women should have in this world. The friendship will last like all of you have it. Your kind hearted and sweet smile will always with me. 
The End.

For those who hasn’t watch DH Season 1 till 9 8 might be you can get the CD or watch it on YouTube (if still available) it worth it, trust me.

As soon as DH end, I found that I have empty ‘room’ for Tuesday night, although it filled by Gossip Girl series which is I am not really into it as I am not a big fan like my sister does. So I plan to have something that I can do on every Tuesday night, might be I can change it to write a novel or script? Masih berkira-kira dan mencari bahan yang sesuai. Tak mahu nanti di label buat sesuatu untuk sekadar melepaskan batuk di tangga. Kekangan masa dan komitmen yang menanti juga perlu difikirkan. Bukan mudah untuk ‘jugle’ masa yang ada, manusia tak pernah cukup…24 jam yang ada terasa terlalu singkat untuk memenuhi tuntutan hidup.

It was my 17 29th birthday on last 26th August, I feel so blessed as I can celebrate it again with my parents, darling sister and my fiancé. Its truly wonderful. I told my mum, I don't want any cake or any gift. I just want a hug and kisses from my family who did not stop loving me as I am. Always be my side in my good or bad time. Either happy or sad mood. Thank you Allah for giving me this love. 


Its a card from Director & Manager

My fiancé yang kurang romantik itu pulak, teks I tanya nak hadiah apa. I kata you know what to do make me happy. So do it your own way. He knows that I tak cerewet so, this month punya majalah from Cleo, Women Weekly, Eh! and Mingguan Wanita is fully sponsor by him. Thanks dear, its more than enough. The most important is your thought and your presence. 




Lagi pula sekarang ni, I tengah brtungkus lumus (ayat penambah) menyiapkan persiapan penting. Nampak macam panjang lagi masa tapi, sekarang pejam celik dah nak hampir tahun baru. Nasib baik semuanya di buat sikit2, although is just few months away but I rather to do it stage by stage, so I tak payahlah nak terkejar-kejar bila masa tu sampai nanti.





Anyway, for anyone who loved to shop you may visit page Amitié Style & Stuffz  and Like the page :)

We tried to cater from head to toe need and stay tune with our super awesome product list with affordable price.


This world is full of wondrous things it's true, but they wouldn't have much meaning without you , dedicated to my fiancé for everything he does.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

J A T U H

Love Your Life

'semangat, mari peluk aku cepat!'