Kelalaian Yang Sukar Dimaafkan


Mak aihhh...panjang tajuk...

I memang agak emo malam ni, sebab ada sekumpulan orang buat kelalaian yang pada I susah dimaafkan.

My ex classmate in high school, actually is 6 months in her pregnancy. She expecting a twin on last May, but unfortunately because of this group of staff in government hospital, ask her to come over & reduce water. So when she got there the doctor & the nurse helping her to reduce the water, when the water is nearly 1.5liter, my friend did ask, is it ok to stop now? but the doc/nurse said that its ok, so my friend was curious but just leave it la..ya la, doc/nurse is expert than us kan? So when it reach about 6 liter, my friend asked again, then the doc said, its ok...I got no experience, so my friend who got experience explained details about it. She said, max to reduce water is 1.5litre. Imagine if 6litre? A lot, right? What happen is, if more water they reduced so the chances for the mother to deliver is high. My friend deliver her 6 months babies on the same day, as we know 6 months babies have low potential to survive. Both twin, pass away after that.

Imagine if we were at her place? Berat mata memandang berat lagi bahu yang memikul.
To me this kind of kecuaian mmg unacceptable but we know that ALLAH knows better what is the best.

To Azliyana a.k.a kepot..wish u get well soon, I know berat mata memandang berat lagi bahu yang memikul....tabahkan hati.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

J A T U H

Love Your Life

'semangat, mari peluk aku cepat!'