CELEBRATION II

me & husna


me & husna again

Bday boy & not bday boy (hijaz)


Its a small celebrations for Mr Farih, as he turn to 22 years old this year
on the Nov 30th, I'm so busy with my work as new tools coming in, so I just arrange it with Husna & Hijaz to celebrate his birthday, Nothing much just had a dinner & have a cake at the beach, macam acara wajib pula, bila sambut birthday mesti ada kek kan? but FMIL dah pesan kat Farih, kena baca yassin on his bday, pagi-pagi dia dah kena ceramah :)
Nothing much that i would say on his big day, just wish him a very healthy (hope dia besar sikit, so senang untuk dibuli oleh I, sekarang too thin kalau I nak pukul2 dia pun macam kesian hehehe :p)
wish him wealthy
wish him happiness
wish all his dream come true
May ALLAH bless him always
I Love you Forever & Ever
Hope this birthday brings more joy & luck to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

J A T U H

Love Your Life

'semangat, mari peluk aku cepat!'