Dusta is Officially END
























DUSTA officially end on last 17 October 2010

Thanks to all supporters, cast, crew, audience, friends, special thanks to Director Yusof Bakar a.k.a Pegawai Khalwat, my family and photographer, Mr Farih :)

After go through all 'though' training for almost 1 year & half, DUSTA ended with sweet memory!

I appreciate the hardworking, the cooperation, the spirit, the help, the comments and the most is the friendship that we experienced.

Last but not least, to those who are the 1st time joining theater, I hope that the 1st step that you step in will be the sweet memory ever.

I ever experience toughest part in this journey, I ever experience the sweetest part in this journey, meeting new peoples and see people said good bye to this industry.

Good Luck with the new journey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

J A T U H

Love Your Life

'semangat, mari peluk aku cepat!'