October : Miss U, Love U


Today is 4th Oct, that means we was 24 days apart and this is the longest time that we do not see each other. My Fiancé now stay kat Taiping. This is what he does on my wall tak termasuk sms and call yang selang sejam. Sampai ari tu I termarah dia, sebabnya I tension keja then tak tau nak marah sape dia plak yang jadi mangsa. Sorry ye dear..you selalu je kena marah dengan I. Thank you for your concern, tanya I dah makan ke belum, makan ubat ke tak kalau sakit. Ensure I breakfast and tolong tenangkan I bile I tension keja. I takde kawan dinner and kawan nak bergaduh. Thats the most part yang paling terasa. 24 days without argument with him.  Thank you dear for loving me as I am & I really miss you. Macamane la rupa dia nanti bila jumpakan? 


Last nite we having small celebration for Ratna before her solemnization on 6th October. Within 2 days she will be Puan Ratnasari :) So happy for her.  Me, Emma,Mas, Pedos & Pejul have own task include Nilam - Ratna's Twin.


Emma & Pejul will be bridesmaid & best man for the bridegroom on the 20th on Ratna side and me and my fiancé will be on 21st on Wan side. Then Pedos will prepare the hand bouquet for solemnization. Then Mas will do the henna. So I will meet my fiancé on 20th during my BFF wedding. This is 1st time that we both will be 'pengapit'. Nervous pulak rasenye. Wait for the photo :) 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

J A T U H

Love Your Life

'semangat, mari peluk aku cepat!'