Kiss Them Goodbye


My blogging spirit is coming back ^_^
Yeayyy…maybe excited about the HH kot or sebab currently major tool down kat office and tak tau nak buat ape untuk mengisi masa lapang…

Sape suka tengok Desperate Housewives (DH)?  *cepat angkat tangan tinggi-tinggi* I nak kire....
Okay, 1, 2, 3,...3 ratus,5 ratus, 10 ratus....... 2 juta...3 juta...ramaikan?
I adalah salah seorang peminat tegar DH, gila tak minat? dari season 1 I follow you tau..
Although there is CD available for each season, but I still tunggu on tv punye citer. Perasaan tunggu babak seterusnya , then tengah-tengah best tu tiba2 iklan…haih rasa yang sukar di gambarkan. Best tu..

I rase my both cats was fit themselves dengan kerenah I yang menangis bila tengok Tom & Lynette gaduh, cried again when 4 of them starting to fight and apart from each other’s, laugh when see Susan & Lynette fight just because to name their grandchildren. Who watch in ABC, it was finished few weeks ago. In Malaysia the episode still air every Tuesday on 8TV at 11.45pm (previously 10.30pm).
Repeat on Thursday, 11.30pm. Full season DVD is out already and my friend – Fedos did offer me to lend his DVD but I said wait till this season finished air in 8TV. Ape la I ni kan, ntahapeapentah….

My personal view, is DH plot is never be boring, it always an excitement on each part of the episode. It just sometimes, the recycle of the actors, example like Jane – Tom new girlfriend in season 8 it was the mother that fight with Lynette in season 1 due to the twin suspected having a ticks. But it’s never bother me. DH really the best shows to me.

Who did watch Oprah Winfrey - Desperate Housewives special? Please do, because its awesome!
Believe me or not from the survey that I do, who is the sexiest among Bree, Susan, Lynette & Gaby? 5 out from 5 peoples the answer is Susan!




Dear DH,

I will miss you!!

XOXO
Diyana 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

J A T U H

Love Your Life

'semangat, mari peluk aku cepat!'