Worthless

Ever you feel that you are
worthless?
the wasted? useless?
Trust me every human being ever felt that, sometimes when they're down
I did not experience the same exceptional
.....and everyone has their own way to deal with it
what would you do if you feel worthless?
How about me? I will take my own time to bring my spirit back.
as not easy to bounce back but believe me when you are ready to bounce back & get your spirit come along, you will feel better & sure the better person that you will be.
How many people have failed many times, and then became more successful in their life?
I had learn many things in my life, I'm not learn enough...
we thought we knew a lot, but apparently a lot more that we do not know.
Its call life..it's a mystery of life, I wish that I will be a better person day by day.
No one can let me down unless Allah not allow it.
I love my life now & then!
Appreciate every single moment be as Nordiyana Md Aini
.
.
.
Note : I feel like useless at this time because I was not her side when she needs someone
wish you all the best, wish all the good spirits with you along the way...

Comments

  1. beb, pekata buat entry pasal budak mati didera tu.. yela, ko kan kenal org2 yg terlibat.. ramai nak tau kenapa bapak die diam diri je.xkan xnampak kot anak die lebam2 pe sume kan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. marina, insyallah...cuma mood menulis saya x smpi lg, tgh bercerita dgn kwn2 trdekat, terkejut + marah + sedih dgn berita ni.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

J A T U H

Love Your Life

'semangat, mari peluk aku cepat!'